|About the author|
Emacspeak Inc (NASDOG: ESPK) announces the immediate world-wide availability of Emacspeak-29 --a powerful audio desktop for leveraging today's evolving data and service-oriented Web cloud.
With several prominent analysts initiating coverage, NASDOG: ESPK continues to trade over the net at levels close to that once attained by the DogCom high-fliers of yester-years and as of October 2008 is trading at levels close to that achieved by better known stocks in the tech sector.
- Speech-enables proced --- a new task manager.
- Emacspeak-Webspace for rapid access to content feeds.
- Unicode support for enabling the world's various charsets.
- Emacs front-end to popular Google AJAX APIs.
- Updated g-client with preliminary support for Google Docs.
- Updated URL Templates for rapid Web access.
- Updated WebSearch wizards for enhanced productivity.
- One-shot Google Search with suggestions for word under point.
- Emacs 23 support.
See the NEWS file for additional details.
You can visit Emacspeak at SourceForge. The latest development snapshot of Emacspeak is available via subversion from Google Code Hosting. You can subscribe to the emacspeak mailing list email@example.com by sending mail to the list request address firstname.lastname@example.org.
Press/Analyst Contact: Hubbell Labrador
Going forward, BubbleDog acknowledges her exclusive monopoly on setting the direction the the Emacspeak Audio desktop, and promises to exercise this freedom to innovate and her resulting power responsibly (as before) in the interest of all dogs.