- Added support for ESpeak -- a freely available TTS engine.
- Added support for Ocropus -- a freely available OCR engine.
- Updated Websearch tools.
- Updated URL templates to enhance the Web Command Line.
- Support for Google Services like Blogger via package G-Client.
- Updated productivity tools in the wizards package.
- Fully tested against the upcoming Emacs22.
- Better integration between W3 and W3M.
This release contains many user contributed patches including:
- ESpeak patches from the Oralux project.
- W3M patches from RDC.
You can visit Emacspeak at SourceForge. The latest development snapshot of Emacspeak is available via subversion from Google Code Hosting. You can subscribe to the emacspeak mailing list email@example.com by sending mail to the list request address firstname.lastname@example.org.